IP TELEPHONY (VOIP)
An IP telephony is an evolutionary solution that integrates telephony services, FAX, SMS, Email and Video, adapting easily to the present and future needs. Developed on a Linux platform, it allows you to combine the elements and applications best suited to your needs and can be used with any operator Fixed / Mobile / VoIP.
This solution provides, on a single platform, a converged solution that improves the performance of communications and that adapts to small, medium or large companies.
The platform is available in a server, including software and licensing that supports a wide range of features:
- Integrated and unlimited voice mail
- Local, central and remote administration
- Web interface Configuration
- IVR (messages) integrated
- Service groups
- Conditional call forwardingl
- Call cost management
- Analyze statistical traffic system
- LCR (Least Cost Routing) fixed or automatic selection of best tariff operator
- DISA (Remote Access) connections by the company, from a remote location, centrally tariff